The Network and Traffic Optimization research team of the Mathematical and Algorithmic Sciences Lab, Huawei France Research Center, located in the Paris area, is looking for candidates for a permanent research position on Machine Learning, AI and Big Data for Networking to commence by the end of the year. The research will focus on developing novel network analytics and network control algorithms to drive research and innovation in the context of fixed networks. The successful candidate will be involved in the development of competitive solutions Intelligent Routing systems.
- Develop intelligent services using big data and artificial intelligence for future automatic and simplified network management solutions.
- Conduct research activities on intelligent OAM of networks (datacenter, campus) with problems such as like root cause analysis, failure prediction, anomaly detections, intent-based networking and closed loop network control.
- Accurately grasp the long-term technological trends in the field of network intelligence, identify key needs and key technologies, and enable business success.
- Be responsible for the research on algorithms for network management, apply intelligent OAM algorithms to specific scenarios, and enhance the core competitiveness of related products.
- Build up collaborative projects with industry partners and top tier academic research institutes.
Required Degree: PhD Experience: 10+ English: Operational
Candidates must have a strong background in Networking in the context on network control, automation and management. The following skills and experiences are highly desirable:
· PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
· Excellent knowledge of networking technologies: equipments, network planning solutions, operation and maintenance solutions.
· Good knowledge of Machine learning (such as classification, anomaly detection, prediction, transfer learning, reinforcement learning), Deep learning algorithm and platforms.
· Experience in driving new projects as an entrepreneur or at large companies. Ability to initiate, lead new ideas and initiatives in collaboration with both external and internal partners.
· Experience with Java, Python, Scala and other programming languages.
· Experience on network telemetry/data acquisition is a plus.
· Excellent Communication skills – Presentation, oral and writing skills in English
Candidates must have the ability to conduct independent research while also contributing to team-oriented projects that often span across multiple international Huawei research sites.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
The Huawei France Research Center (FRC) in Paris is responsible for advanced research in the fields of Algorithm and Software design, Aesthetics, MBB & Home device and Parallel Computing, to create and design the innovative technologies and software platforms for our Brand.